If your company has more than one Career Web Page, or even have Career Web Page but different languages, here are some steps to follow:
1. Create Sites of each of your Careers Web Page
- When you set up your requisition, you have to define which 'site', it belongs to.
- To create sites, you must go to Admin > HR > Data Management > Sites.
2. Create separate Career Web Templates
- To create your job list page, you must go to Recruitment > Options > List Page Settings. Click on 'Add' to create your template.
- Please Note - This settings is only available as Admin level. If you are a different user and have access to the Recruitment module, this directly leads you back to your home page. In order for you to edit and/or add Career Web Templates, log in as an Admin user.
3. Create Portal Keys
- Go to Recruitment > Requisitions, and at the bottom, click on' Portal Keys'.
- Click on 'Add', change the Site permission to the specific site with the right Career Web Templates:
4. Create your requisitions
- When creating a requisition, you will have to select a site. This requisition will then be published on the Portal key (hence the Career Web Page) associated with this site.